Sunday, May 26, 2013

Hay-Ku if the Day ("Judge No Man After the Flesh")

The divisive way
Relative self-thought functions
Spawns duality.

The partial report
Of relative sense makes me
Think I'm separate.

The appearance of
Twoness in my world happens
Within my own mind.

[Rich Note: Related introduction to Chapter 5, "Of Twain One New Man," of "Out of My Mind and Back to My Senses" (OOMM):

"What’s going on within the geographic confines of your skull, behind your eyes, right now? Is it not everything you see before your eyes, and is this not actually composed of patterns of mental energy arising within your own head? Is it not also true that the patterns which you presently identify as yourself are composed of the exact same mental material you identify as other? This being true, how is it possible to be so intimately identified with one portion of your awareness, and so self-alienated from the other? Perhaps because the preponderance of your attention is habitually focused on the former, while you are proportional less sensitive and aware of the latter."]

2 comments:

rfhay333 said...

Cross-Correlator:

Abiding as the
Still Point Peace at the Heart of
Awareness I Am.

rfhay333 said...

CC2:

"Seeing" is "Being"
The "Seer" is "Chit" and the
"Seen" is "Ananda."

("Seer and Seen, Chit and Ananda" are "two sides" of a "single coin.")