Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hay-Ku of the Day (Relative Being)

[Rich Note: Companion image maybe viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(Golden Glory Photograph)

Golden Glory (2010);Regardless of what one may think about the light that appears to be shining from these beautiful tulips (re: a refraction of light in the camera lens, an aura or an expression of Divine Glory) it remains what it is in itself; Companion haiku: I Am what I think for as long as I think it but not in Essence.

I am what I think
Until I stop thinking that
I am the thinker.

[Rich Note: Since this one resolves the four paradox questions raised in the last "You are not what you think" mission statement offering, I've elected to delay the AA related post [which directly addresses the problem inherent in any attempt to conquer one's ego (re: the catch 22 implicit in any personal effort to "become selfless through an act of the self and/or selfish action] mentioned in that post's comments.]

No comments: