Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Hay-Ku of the Day (You Are That 2)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(You Can't Touch This Photograph)

You Can’t Touch This (2009); Another DE Harding, “Pointing Here” Experiment (www.headless.org) inspired image; Companion haiku: Present Evidence Reveals I Am Aware Space and not what I think.

The Clear Aware Space
You see where your shoulders stop
Is Your True Nature.

The Clear Aware Space
You see where your shoulders stop
Is the same as Mine.

[Rich Note: Other, more philosophical and/or theological, third-lines include: Is the Ground of All, Is the Holy Grail, Is the Father's Son, Is the Holy One, Is the One I Am, Is That Which I Am, Is All I can Be; Is the Son of God, Is God Manifest, Is the Holy Ghost, Is Paradise Found, Is the End of Days, Is the Eternal, Is the Absolute, Is Everlasting, Is Fundamental, Is What We All Seek, Is I as I Am, Is God in the Flesh, Is Being Ignored, Is Knowledge Itself, Is Pure Awareness.]

No comments: