Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Hay-Ku of the Day (Love Is)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(Open and Shut Photograph)

Open and Shut (2007 Reprise); The basic contrast of “boxed” (self-centered ‘I as I think I Am’) and “un-boxed” (self-less, all-embracing, “I as I Am in Spirit and Truth”) Aware Space appear well represented in this Heart Box arrangement.

Love is Seeing All
As a Vibrant State of the
Aware Space One Is.

[Rich Note: One might also say that Love is Self-Transcendent, Conscious Union with All as That which One Is, You Are and I Am; or, alternately, a Unitary State of Mind and/or Consciousness in which Subjective and Objective Conceptual States meld (conceptually speaking) in Original Oneness. As this suggests, "You Are and I Am” make nice substitutes for “One Is” in the third line.]

No comments: