Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hay-Ku of the Day (Mental Graven Image)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(Hell Froze Over Photograph)

Hell Froze Over © 2009 RFHay: As a long suffering Phillies' fan (circa 1957), I can attest that fan obsession (yours truly included) approaches religious zeal and passion seldom seen in church – witness the 2.5 million that showed up for the Championship parade and the Nielsen Ratings associated with the Super bowl: Companion haiku: “I as I think” is a graven image of "mine" I worship as “me.”

“I as I think” is
A graven image of mind
"I assume is real."

“I as I think” is
A graven image of thought
"I believe I am."

[Rich Note: Biblically speaking, this seldom recognized subtly relates directly to man's unwitting violation of Outlaw (It’s only a Divine Law if you identify yourself as “separate from” and thus “outside the Law”; otherwise It’s Your Own Divine Nature) Commandment Number Two (at least with respect to the original order given in Exodus 20:1-4 {KVG}, right there after “I Am the Lord thy God…{and}…Thou shalt have not other gods before me.”]

© 2009 RFHay

No comments: