Monday, February 23, 2009

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Absolute One)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(A Divine Sign Photograph)

A Divine Sign © 2009 RFHay; About fell over when I came upon this “sign”; a sign that is, quite literally, a conceptual marriage of “Heart and Head” (with Heart holding the preeminent position over Mind); Companion haiku: Accompanying.

An Absolute God
That is other than I Am
Is not Absolute.

[Rich Note: I AM = The First Person Singular of the Present Tense to Be; I Am = A Local Manifestation, Expression or Reflection (“Image and Likeness of” if you prefer) of the “One I AM in All”; and that as a form of “conceptual notation” intended to remind “I as I think I am” or “ego” (I am) that it is not really God; however much it may enjoy “playing its present role” as a “Pseudo Center of the Universe.”]

(c) 2009 RFHay

No comments: