Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Living Light)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(The Living God Photograph)

The Living God © 1992 RFHay; This is a metaphoric, Scripturally annotated, progressive opening of the Heart Box (which I consider an icon of "Christ In You, the Hope of Glory") that seems an appropriate companion to today's offering; Companion haiku: Accompanying.

This Cognizant Field
Of Pure Energy I Am
Is the Ground of All.

This Cognizant Field
Of Pure Energy I Am
Is What "Being Is."

This Cognizant Field
Of Pure Energy I Am
Is the "Living God."

[Rich Note: "The Living Light, The Light of All, The Life of God, The Light of God, The Son of God, Immortal Life, Life without End and Everlasting are other possible "third line" characterizations of what this "Cognizant Field of Pure Energy I Am" Is, Was and Ever Shall Be.]

© 2008 RFHay

No comments: