Saturday, November 17, 2018

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Me Who Is That)

“Me” is a “Mental
Self-Objectification” 
Of “Pure Awareness.”

On a Permanent Up-Side:

“Me” is the “X that
Marks the Spot” of the “Still Point”
At the “Heart of All.”

“Me” is a “Local 
Central Self-Reference” that
“Orients Awareness.”

“Me” is a “Mental
Self-Reference” needed to
“Orient in Space-Time.”

On a Temporary Down-Side:

“I can imagine” 
I am me” and so “forget
I Am Awareness.”

“Me” as a “Mental
Self-Reference” can become
“All I think I Am.”

“I as Awareness”
Can “believe I am me” and
Forget “I Am That.”

[Rich Note:  The following dialogue stream, associated with the companion Cliff Pollard, “Cosmic Joke,” Facebook Page image, indicates the inspiration behind this HOTD:

Rich: But the “full version” may leave “me” out😱

Christina Rebekah Todd: Richard F Hay.   'me' whose that😁

Rich: Christina Rebekah Todd 

Thank You, Christina, as your ”...’me’ whose that😁...” [which is actually a self-answering question, when re-phrase: “The ME WHO Is THAT”😉) inspired the...(above)...HOTD...]

No comments: