Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Hay-Ku of the Day (Cosmic Humor, Riddles and Punchlines).

The Humor In the
Cosmic Joke is I Am Life
Laughing at Itself.

The Humor in the
Cosmic Joke is I Am Light
Playing with Itself.

The Humor in the
Cosmic Joke is I Am Love
Looking for Itself.

***

The Answer to the
Cosmic Riddle is I Am
Conscious Aliveness.

The Answer to the
Cosmic Riddle is I Am
Witnessing Presence.

The Answer to the
Cosmic Riddle is I Am
Awareness Itself.

Re: “What’s the Punchline?”

(1) Haiku-Wise:

The “Real Punchline” Is:
“I” cannot know “I Am That”
Because “I AM THAT!

(2) Bee Gees-Wise (Short Form):

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3qlBsMoqccw

(3) Walter Lanyon-Wise (Long Form) :

“He will ‘fill thy mouth with laughing and thy lips with rejoicing.’

“And then one day I heard the Laughter of God in the midst of me and within the world, and all was suddenly changed. ‘Old patterns and ideas were shattered and passed away---a new loveliness of LIFE was exposed to view.’

"’God hath made me to laugh, so that all that hear will laugh with me.’ 

Suddenly the leper broke into laughter---the filth of his mind slipped away---the sick, the lame and the halt suddenly laughed the Laughter of God and were healed - - - revealed. 

“And one day you will laugh the Laughter of God, too.”

[Rich Note 1: For those who, for some reason or other, feel a particular antipathy for Walter’s use of the word “God,” simply substitute the word “Source” or the phrase, “Aware Presence of Being I Am.”  

As for me, I had just such a case of Divine Cosmic Insight and Laughter (at the Joke most are unwittingly playing on themselves) in State College, PA, more than 50 years ago - although I didn’t realize it was only the first of several such “mental game changing epiphanies” until now.]

[Rich Note 2: Two days remaining in the $.99 OOMM book promotion.


https://www.amazon.com/Richard-Hay/e/B002BLJNPE ]

No comments: