Monday, October 16, 2017

Hay-Ku of the Day (Perfect Knowledge)

1) Haiku-Wise:

Re: "You WILL know it without knowing." -- Pedro Cortina

That's "Knowing without 
Knowing" by Virtue of One's
"Being What Is Known."

Knowing by Virtue
Of Being That Which Is Known
Is Perfect Knowledge.

***

Knowing by Virtue
Of Being What is Known is
Knowing Inside-Out.

Knowing that I Am
By Virtue of Being That 
From the Inside-Out.

***

Knowing That I Am
Awareness by Virtue of
Being Awareness.

Knowing by Virtue
Of Being What One Knows is
Non-Dual Awareness.

(2) Scripture-Wise:

Re: Short Form (Paraphrased): "...KNOWING,  Face to Face, even as I AM KNOWN."

Re: Long Form:  "...For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 

"But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." (1 Corinthians 13:9-12 KJV)

(3) Metaphor-Wise:

**33. Perfect Knowledge: Absolute knowledge – knowledge that is whole, complete and perfect -- can only come from actually becoming that which one wishes to know. As such, it would be knowledge that embraces, not only the circumference, but the center, not only the outer, but and the inner, not only the object, but the subject. Otherwise it would always leave the inner nature of that which one seeks to know out. In this regard, while I may know myself in this manner, from the inside and out, I may never know you to the same degree while I maintain a conceptual assumption of being outside of and other than you. For only if I were to become one and simultaneous with you, identical with you, in conscious union with you, could I know you perfectly (from the inside out) even as I am known. As such, only knowledge based on essential unity and oneness -- the knowledge of identity -- can ever be absolute and thus perfect. 3/24/96 U/D; 4/03

No comments: