Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Hay-Ku of the Day (Pure in Heart)

What I die to is
My delusion of Being
What I Imagine.

What one dies to is
One's delusion of Being
Separate from God.

***

What I die to is
My delusion of Being
Other than I Am.

Jesus died to save
Us all from our delusion
Of self-existence.

(1) Neville-Wise:

"Man is purified by the death of his delusion." -- Neville Goddard

"Like gold in the furnace He has tried us and receives us unto Himself as Pure Gold" -- Neville Goddard

"As gold in the furnace he hath proved them, and as a victim of a holocaust he hath received them, and in time there shall be respect had to them." -- The Book of Wisdom of Solomon

(2) Scripture-Wise:

"Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God." Matthew 5:8 KJV

"Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded." James 4:8 KJV

"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me. Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me. Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee."  Psalm 51:10-13 KJV


[Rich Note: Here's a pop-up Haiku related to today's abstract:

An Open Heart is
A Heart Willing to Receive
"What Is As It Is."]

No comments: