Saturday, May 6, 2017

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Eye of the Heart)

"Knowing" by "Virtue
Of Being What Is Known" through
"Heartfelt Resonance."

Only "Knowing" that
"Does not leave the inside out"
Is "Ever Perfect."


(1) Neuro-Science-Wise:

"...My own suspicion, informed by modern neuroscience as well as by my earlier studies on attention of the heart, is that by “love” he is really talking about heart-centered cognition, as opposed to the binary, linear, and analytical mode of cognition of the brain. And heart-centered cognition, neuroscientists are now telling us, is really a kind of “operating system,” a way of organizing the perceptual field so that we perceive holographically (through electromagnetic resonance) rather than through the subject/object differentiation fundamental to brain-centered cognition. Heart-centered cognition is the foundational physiological prerequisite for the emergence of a stable nondual consciousness..."

(From "The Heart of Centering Prayer: Non-Dual Christianity in Theory and Practice" by Cynthia Bourgeault.)

(2) Scripture-Wise:

"...For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 

"But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 

"For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." (1 Corinthians 13:9-12 KJV)

[Rich Note: The following haiku extrapolate further, not only with respect to the companion image, but the limitless potential of the "Divine, Still Point Peace of the All-Seeing Eye," at the Heart of Awareness, to both embrace and experience Being All, both Collective or Quantum State and Individual or Particle State:

A Pure Heart is Still,
Silent, Empty, Open and
Receptive to All.

A Still and Silent
Heart has a Potential to
Embrace All Being.

The Still Point Peace at
The Heart of Awareness is
All-Encompassing.

A Dimensionless
Still Point can expand to an
Infinite Degree.]

No comments: