Saturday, March 11, 2017

Hay-Ku of the Day [At the Foot of the Master ("Jesus is I AM")]

The "True Gospel of
Jesus Christ" is "Christ in You,"
"The Hope of Glory."

The "True Gospel of
Jesus Christ" is "Christ in You,"
Not "Christ in Jesus."

***

The "Glory of God"
Is the "Living Light" of the
"Awareness I Am."

"Christ in You" is the 
"Living Light of Awareness"
At the "Heart of All."

***

"Christ in You" is the
"Self-Witnessing Awareness"
At the "Heart of All."

"Christ in You" is the
"Self-Witnessing Awareness"
Of "God the Father."

"Christ in You" is the
"Witnessing Presence" of the
"Nameless Absolute."

***

Jesus died to save
Us all from our delusion
Of Self-Existence.

The "Only Real Choice"
Is between "Christ in your Heart"
And "You in your Head."

The choice is Jesus
As the "Great Exception" or
The "Great Examplar."

***

The I AM that spoke 
From the Burning Bush lived
In and through Jesus.

The "Cause of Christ" is
"Bearing Living Witness" to
The "Truth Jesus Lived."

(1) Book-Wise:

[Rich Note: What follows is the clearest and most detailed exposition of the "Who, What, Where, When and Why" of being or existence I have yet encountered. As such, for anyone who has a "bone to pick" with institutional Christianity or who would simply like to hear a "perfectly clear, down-to-earth, de-mystification" of the message of "Christ in You," Jesus personified during his Life on Earth, I can't recommend the following linked, Amazon Kindle book ($3.99) and audio version ($1.99) by Gina Lake -- who is described by its source as a Scribe -- too highly.

In this regard, I would further suggest keeping an open mind and heart, as this message itself, regardless of source, has a very real potential to turn "Christ in You" into a "Living in Reality" in your world"; a Reality that will not only bless you, but your family, friends and world, as well.  

This book contains the Message the World was not ready to hear 2000 years ago, but is NOW -- the question is are we ready to hear it?

"In the World, but Not of It,"
New Teachings from Jesus
On Embodying the Divine"
By Gina Lake:


I particularly recommend the Audible Audio Version. ]

(2) Neville Goddard-Wise:

"Barabbas or Jesus"


(3) Poetic Archive-Wise:

 "Who Am I?"

Who is this I that I seem to be, 
That I feel I am, yet cannot see; 
The one in me I’ve yet to know,
Though ever present wherever I go. 

Who can it be, this I in me, 
The I that I am, yet never see; 
The one in me that still goes on,
When all about has come and gone. 

The one in me that always knows,
That never comes and never goes;
That’s always here and never there,
Ever present and so nowhere. 

The one in me, the one in you,
The I in us and all else too;
The root and core of all that lives,
The essence and soul of all that is.

The I in all which cannot fall,
Alive in the hearts of great and small;
That’s never apart and always near,
Knows no hunger and has no fear. 

The one in all, the one in each,
The one all seek, but never reach;
The I that I am, that you are too,
The I that answers the question who?

Circa 1984

No comments: