Saturday, October 1, 2016

Hay-Ku of the Day ("Thought Creates Feeling")

How we feel about
Things is a function of what
We think about them.

Thinking and not our
Circumstances causes the
Way we are feeling.

Feeling informs us
Of the quality of the 
Thought we entertain.

"When I heard Syd say, “People create experience via thought,” that idea evoked fear in me. I backed away from taking responsibility for my unhappiness, truly believing that my misery was caused by external circumstances...

(then)

"...I felt a spark of lucidity and a thought popped into my head. I realized that 'Thought creates feeling.' I felt a rush of overwhelming relief sweep over me."

-- Elsie Spittle (from "Our True Identity, Three Principles" -- The autobiographical story of one who was on the ground floor of Syd Bank's "Three Principle" (Mind, Consciousness, Thought) collectively evolving, potentially world changing, psychological paradigm shift.)

No comments: