Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hay-Ku of the Day (No Greater Gift)

Nothing is Greater
Then "I" as this "Awareness
Of Being I Am."

Nothing is less than
"I" as "I imagine and
Think myself to be."

Exposition: Nothing can be greater then Consciousness, as the Aware Presence of Being I Am, as anything that exists can only be known to exist in and through that Consciousness, or Awareness of Being I Am, that is "with me always" and without which neither "I nor anything else" would ever exist.

[Rich Note:  Both the haiku and conceptual exposition were Inspired by a clear delineation of self-evident "Principles of Life, Existence and Consciousness" (three synonyms for the One and the Same Ultimately Real Stuff) pointed out by Peter Francis Dzuiban in an excellent book entitled "Simply Notice: Clear Awareness is the Key to Happiness, Love and Freedom, Book 1."

Amazon Link to Peter's book: http://www.amazon.com/Simply-Notice-Awareness-Happiness-Freedom/dp/1452576858/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1446724385&sr=8-1&keywords=simply+notice+by+peter+dziuban

No comments: