Saturday, July 25, 2015

Hay-Ku of the Day ("The Scandalous Mystery")

The imperfection
Is a self-projection of
A false conception.

Living based on a
False premise of Being leads 
To false conclusions. 

***

God's Immaculate
Conception of Being is
Being Overlooked.

***

The truth is "I am
Not what I think" and "can't be
Other than I am."

In other words:

"I am not what I
Think" and "can never not Be
What I Am in Christ."

***

The Mystery is
How to stop pretending I'm
Other than I Am.

In other words:

How do I stop my
Self-identification 
With what I am not?

***

To Know I Am and 
Just Be That is the Headstone  
The Builders reject.

***

Only a Still Mind 
Reflects a Perfect Image 
Of Divine Glory.

Divine reflections 
Shatter in turbulent minds as
Sunlight on the sea.

***

"To Be Still" I have
To stop identifying
With relative mind.

"To Be Still and Know
I Am" means to stop clinging
To relative thought.

Or in other words:

Being Here and Now
Still and Silent as I Am
One with the Father.

[Rich Note: "The Scandalous Mystery" of Human Imperfection (Self-Ignorance) meeting Divine Perfection (Self-Knowledge) is simply Solved (and Resolved) by Seeing:

Divine Perfection is a Given; the Seeming Imperfection is a direct function of operating based on a False Premise of Being (Read: Separate Self-Sense); which, in turn, projects a "partial, incomplete, imperfect and, thus, corrupt" self-image into a relative or carnal state of mind and Being (at which point "all hell breaks loose").]

No comments: