Monday, December 1, 2014

Hay-Ku of the Day (Be Still and Feel)

Being Here and Now
Still and Silent as I Am
One with the Father.

To Know I Am and
Just Be That is the Headstone
The Builders Reject.

In the Still Silent
Presence of the Awareness
I Am God is Here.

In the Still Silent
Presence of Being Aware
I Am One with God.

"Truth is available right this moment if you can just be still long enough to feel it."         -- Burt Harding

"Be still, and know that I am God:" Psalm 46:10 KJV

"...for I am God, and not man; the Holy One in the midst of thee..." Hos. 12-9

"...I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me." John 14:6 KJV

"Be silent, O all flesh, before the Lord: for he is raised up out of his holy habitation." Zechariah 2:12-13 KJV

"...Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light." Ephesians 5:14 KJV

No comments: