Saturday, March 8, 2014

Haiku of the Day (7 Arrangements of OOMM Favorites)

7 Arrangements of "Out of My Mind and Back to My Senses" (OOMM) Favorites:

Centered in the One
Abiding in the Balance
Mindful of the Light.

This Holy Instant
Awareness Knows Sensation
Consciousness is Born.

Being Hear and Now
Still and Silent As I Am
One with the Father.

****

Being Consciously
Aware as I Am is the
Christ of God in All.

To Know I Am and
And Just Be That is the Headstone
The Builder's Reject.

Empty of Self-thought
I Am the “Holy Grail” through
Which the Father Flows.

***

Liquor Store Bottle
Easing with forgetfulness
My Soul-Sick Sorrow.

My Soulful Anguish
Mid-Wife to Divine Glory
Cosmic Labor Pains.

Auger of desire
Sharp cutting edge of despair
Bursting into Light.

***

A Fatal Case of
Mistaken Identity
This Being Human.

Narrowed focus and
Shifts in attention create
Double-mindedness.

Thinking of Myself
In Relative Terms I Am
Subject to Objects.

***

A mind divided
Between future and past
Is self-crucified.

Worshiping the past,
Imagining the future,
Missing the moment.

The good and bad thieves
Of the future and past are
Stealing the Present.

***

A basement cricket
Competing with my daydreams
Who is more alive?

Playful old puppies
She frolics, he gently paws –
Love in furry coats.

Buenos Aires street,
Another dreaming wayfarer
Lost in the garden.

***

Being Aware as
I Am is both the Alpha
And the Omega.

Faith in Doctrine is
Worshiping conceptual
Graven images.

Jesus died to save
Us all from our delusion
Of Self-existence.

No comments: