Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hay-Ku of the Day (Not Subject to Death)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(Hay Crew Family Reunion Photograph)

Hay Crew (West Coast Branch) Family Reunion (2010); A "sense of family" points to a "heartfelt oneness" that transcends any "conceptual structure of thought"; Companion Haiku: Without ownership of the Thought Structure I Am Consciousness Itself.

Without ownership
Of the Thought Structure I Am
What I Am in Truth.

Without ownership
Of the Thought Structure I Am
Not subject to death.

[Rich Note: For anyone who might be interested in seeing a "story of me" video of a talk given at the Author's Showcase done at Scotto's Pizza in Woodbury, NJ, last Monday, I posted it on "You Tube" yesterday. The link is ( view link ). I'll be up-loading a second and a short third video, later tonight, in which I read some favorite pieces from OOMM and the Hay-Ku of the Day. Althought I am not particularly pleased with the camera angle or body -- after losing 20 from pounds, it doesn't appear to have made much difference -- LOL! Still, it's not too bad for a first effort.]

No comments: