Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Hay-Ku of the Day (Facination)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(What Am I Seeing? Photograph)

What Am I Seeing (2010); Am I seeing the image hidden in the branches, the branches themselves, the sky in which they arise or the gestalt that includes and transcends all such apparent conceptual patterns, objects or forms of the Consciousness I Am?; Companion haiku: Accompanying.

Soft:

Interest in thought
Is what keep me from knowing
Myself as I Am.

Hard:

I don’t know Myself
As I Am because I am
Addicted to thought.

[Rich Note: Inspired by sequental quotes, such as, “In any moment, you are either observing effortlessly or you are believing your thoughts,” found on Jackie Okeeffe’s web-site (www.jackieokeeffe.com).]

No comments: