Friday, July 10, 2009

Hay-Ku of the Day (Not Me)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(Self-Distortion Photograph)

Self-Distortion (C) 2008 RFHay: Though "seeing" emanates from "two eyes" both the field of vision "seen" and the "consciousness" in which it arises are "one" until conceptually distorted in a manner similar to the sun's reflection in this pool; Companion haiku: Accompanying.

In Seeing I Am
Not me but Seeing Itself
Only One Exists.

In Seeing I Am
Not me but Seeing Itself
I find what I seek.

[Rich Note: Some additional "third-line" options: There is no other, Self-seeking ceases, The Circle comes Full, The Beginning Ends, I Realize Oneness, Only God Exists, I Am Limitless, I Am Free at Last, I Am Free Indeed, I Am Full of Life, I Am Full of Light, I Am Enlightened, I Am What I Am, All is Enlightened, There is Only One and Perfection is Seen.]

(C) 2009 RFHay

No comments: