Monday, June 29, 2009

Hay-Ku of the Day (Zero and One)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(Forty-Plus Photograph)

Forty-Plus (C) 2009 RFHay; As the previous post suggests, a marriage of Positive and Negative, Vibrant and Still, Plus and Minus or One and Zero may be likened to a Cosmic Wedding of the Divine Masculine and Feminine Principles (or Christ and His Bride); Companion haiku: Accompanying.

Conscious Being Is
An Amalgam of Still and
Vibrant Awareness.

Aware-Presence is
An Amalgam of Still and
Vibrant Awareness.

[Rich Note: A number of potential substitutes for the first line follow: Being Itself Is, Pure Consciousness Is, The One I AM Is, The Son of God Is, The Christ of God Is, The Word made Flesh Is, Divine Spirit Is, "I as I Am" Is, In Truth I Am Is, All That I Am Is, All That I See Is, That which I Am is, Everything Seen Is, All Creation Is, All Existence Is and Knowledge I Am Is.]

(C) 2009 RFHay

No comments: