Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hay-Ku of the Day (Stop Thinking)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(Thinking or Being? Photograph)

Thinking or Being? © 2009 RFHay; I cannot Be Consciously Aware I Am while I am thinking about It; Companion haiku: I cannot think and Be Aware I Am in the same instant of time.

Stop thinking about
Being Consciously Aware
And Simply Be That!

[Rich Note: Time to drag out that old Boeing 727 "trailing edge of technology" story about the Ground Proximity Warning System (GPWS) that says "Don't Sink, Don't Sink, Don't Sink" when one is too low on an ILS Glide Path; but, due to the "trailing edge digital voice technology," really sounds much more like, "Don't Think, Don't Think, Don't Think"; and, as unintentional as it may be, sums up in a nutshell the advise I would offer to anyone who might ask (myself included -- lol) after 40 years of Truth seeking.]

© 2009 RFHay

No comments: