Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hay-Ku of the Day (The Witness of All)

[Rich Note: Companion image may be viewed at rfhay333.gather.com.]

(Me and Myself Photograph)

[Me and Myself © 2009 RFHay; “For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as I am known"(1 Cor 13:12); Companion haiku: “I as I think” have to go for “I as I Am” to “Be as I Am."]

The Living God Is
The Aware Presence I Am
That Witnesses All.

The Living God Is
The Aware Presence I Am
That "people" ignore.

The Living God Is
The Aware Presence I Am
"I" can never know.

[Rich Note: The "people that ignore" and the "I that can never know" the “Aware Presence of Beng I Am” are names for "mind as a process of mental self-reflection" and/or "ego as a concept of Being separate and apart."]

(c) 2009 RFHay

No comments: